Assistant Project Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, goal-oriented assistant project manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will report to the Senior Project Manager and assist with residential painting projects while providing outstanding customer service to our customers according to industry and company standards.
WHAT WE DO
We are a residential and commercial painting company with an acute focus on quality and customer experience.
WHAT WE NEED
A dedicated and driven individual to:
- Assist the Senior Project Manager with the management of paint jobs
- Effectively enforce project standards in accordance with PDCA guidelines.
- Assist with managing project timelines, including completing touch-ups as needed.
- Assist with customer and crew communication
- At least 2 years of painting experience
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Valid drivers license
- Effective Communication: oral, written, listening – internal and external
- Flexibility – able to make adjustments and modify approach as necessary
- Integrity– develop trust with customers and team
- Must be action oriented
- Stress Tolerance – ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Proficient computer skills -able to utilize technology as a tool and resource
- Bilingual preferred, not required
WHAT WE OFFER
- One-on-one mentoring and exceptional support team for guidance
- Company provided iPhone
- Extensive company resources to guide your success
- Proven production process
- Strong Listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have the hunger and drive to achieve the goals you set for yourself
- You are humble enough to accept challenges as well as success, and ambitious enough to press on through any obstacle
- You are confident, yet coachable. This position requires massive action and constant correction to yield the best results
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- 2016 & 2017 & 2018 Best of Home Advisor
- 2016 & 2017 & 2018 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Indy’s Highest Reviewed Painting Contractor on Google
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Veteran Owned and Operated
- PDCA (Painting and Decorating Contractors of America) Accredited business
- Member and Ambassador of the Indy Chamber
ONiT Painting & Exteriors was founded and built with three things in mind: Honesty, Integrity, and Professionalism. We provide an honest and consultative approach to painting with an overall commitment of providing the best products and comprehensive experience to our customers. We practice integrity by upholding consistent ethical standards, meeting our commitments (doing what we say we will do), and respecting our customers and their property. We provide the highest level of professionalism through our trained team members, high level of communication, and our promise to deliver a great experience and lasting paint job. Along with those three principles, ONiT Painting & Exteriors prides itself on its competitive pricing, systematic estimating, and a well-managed production process. Our proven methods ensure that each customer receives a customized, quality paint job that specifically meets their needs.